Tuesday 24 January 2012

Glitter Candy



During my travels I was lucky enough to visit the most amazing city ever, Singapore. My friends and I decided to treat ourselves and we visited a little hair and nail salon. While my friend had her hair done, I got a manicure and my nails painted. I wish the design could have lasted forever as they were gorgeous. I requested a pink and glittery design and the nail technician worked her magic. Using O.P.I nail polish, she started with a baby pink pearlescent polish for the base coat. She then used a brighter pearlescent pink on the tips of my nails and topped off the design with a layer of silver glitter polish....beautiful.

I've reinvented the nail design myself using 17 High Gloss nail polish in 'Poncho Pink' as my base, then I applied GOSH nail glitter in Rose Quartz at the base of my nail. I applied the GOSH glitter by using a little clear nail polish and dipping it into the glitter pot and applying to the nail. Remember to wipe the brush of excess glitter before putting it back into the polish to prevent glitter getting mixed into your clear polish.




No comments:

Post a Comment